It is done. It is not a game. Read it! For a non-Sci-fi fan, I enjoyed the book immensely!You'll love Ender. You'll feel sorry for him for so many reasons. He's amazing. It's hard to keep in mind the fact that the characters are only children!
The book has adventure, intellect, and a few unexpected twists. It keeps the reader engaged and interested in how it will end. Personally I was worried that it wouldn't "end" at all...but that I would have to read the next one to know what happened! Thankfully that was not the case. Never fear - it does end.
Word on the streets says the rest in the Ender Saga aren't nearly as good. My new friend 'Acorn' liked one of the other books in particular as it is about a lovable character from Ender's Game. I'll probably read it. I don't have plans to read the rest in the series at present...but probably in the future when my to-read list isn't quite as extensive as it is in the summer :)
All in all, I give Ender's Game five boys-fighting-aliens (also known as buggers). Excellent read!




1 comment:
I can't wait for the day when I can come back to your blog and just start reading each book you recommend! It will be interesting to see if we have the same taste.
Post a Comment