Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

I read the final book in the Twilight saga, Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. What can I say? I loved it!

Stephenie did not disappoint - she created a book with romance, danger, unexpected twists and turns, and a happy ending. Actually, with about 200 pages left to read, I felt that the book could've ended there and I would be happy. But I guess it was good that it kept going :)

My next book is another Stephenie Meyer book, The Host. I've heard mixed reviews thus far. I don't doubt I'll enjoy it.

If you're holding out on reading the Twilight books based on the phenomenon they've become, let go and just read them. They're terrific books!

Final rating:



1 comment:

Joni Wiedrich said...

So I tried to check out a few books you recommended from my library, but small town libraries don't have much. But I did get the large print version of The Host and just started it today.

I read some reviews on Amazon of Breaking Dawn and many people were quite disappointed. Said it wasn't near as good as the first 3 and was wrapped up too neatly. But I'll still read it eventually. If you liked it, I will too!