Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Christmas Train by David Baldacci

The first book I read by David Baldacci was Wish You Well. I was an instant fan. However...David Baldacci writes more than one genre of books (that I'm aware of). I have yet to read his "typical" genre. But the books I have read, I have enjoyed greatly. I also read One Summer, which I also LOVED so much. I highly recommend both books just mentioned.

So, since it's December and the Christmas season, I decided to read The Christmas Train next.  I'm currently a bit over halfway through. So far, it hasn't grabbed my attention quite like the other two did. But it's not bad.


But definitely check out the two others of his I mentioned!

1 comment:

mel nielson said...

I LOVE Wish You Well- it has such good imagery. I own Christmas Train but haven't read it yet... I'll have to read One Summer as well.